Pagan Blog Project 2014

Pagan Blog Project 2014

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Crossing Over - Some Thoughts

As some people have moved onto the next realm in my husbands and my family, I have been welcoming them to the circle of my ancestors, despite the fact that I was not close and was not found of them as they were living in our plane of existence.
I am reminding myself, that in their new state of being, the boarders of non-understanding, and of non-compassion no longer exist. Neither does judgement, guilt, fear and other restrictions that they have put upon themselves and others. Therefore, freely a spiritual being in their purest form they no longer are their actions, and no longer view my actions as contrary to theirs.
In that pure love, I wish to not only let go off past, but embrace them as a potential teacher and guide. Surely there will be times where I will be reminded of their actions, and the hurt it may have caused, but I separate their higher self from the self that experienced the physical.
Ancestors with their combined wisdom of all of their lifetimes have teachings to offer, if we are willing to listen to them, no matter if we embraced them during their life with us, or not. Honoring Ancestors has become an increasingly important part of my spiritual path as a Pagan/Wiccan Witch, and I am looking forward to a positive exchange, as I have had with those who passed before them.

May the Goddess Hecate ease the passing of those whom are moving forth, and may she comfort those whom are grieving their transition.

Hail Hecate!

P.S. If you are in need of healing prayer due to the loss of a loved one, or would like us here at the Shrine to hold a memorial service in their honor, please contact us here or on our facebook page. We are also honored to included you or your passed family member/friend in our morning devotion.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shrine-Of-Hecate/162063783870576

No comments:

Post a Comment