Pagan Blog Project 2014

Pagan Blog Project 2014

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Blogs, Blogs, And More Blogs

I think "Blogger" does not like me this morning. I am sure it isn't personal, but apparently linking my blogs, updating the hops and rolls and weekly postings is too much for the darn thing.
Well, no matter in what mood this little hosting site is, it is time for some serious updates!

I have been working like a mad little Witch (okay not so little, but mad as a Hatter) on my writing blog, and finally got it to the way I want it. That means, I have more time for this little gem. Yay!
No matter how much I try to write just about writing or general stuff (like love, loss and killing people - hey I write Dark Fantasy, so there will be dead bodies), I am itching to write about my Witchy life. Which is why I am here today.

There are so many really cool blogs, blog directories and blog rolls out there that are not Pagan related, but I finally came across one that is! Again, Yay! (I told you I am crazy!).
So there is not only going to be a weekly schedule of postings on my writing blog, but also here. That is a lot of writing - 'cause did I tell you I am also writing a pretty bad #@! dark fantasy novel series? No? Well, now I told you.

Alright, time to get this blog posting party, schedule thingy moving. And I will see you on the other side, with lots more links and banners, and pictures, and other crazy, witchy stuff.

Goddess Blessings!



No comments:

Post a Comment