Pagan Blog Project 2014

Pagan Blog Project 2014

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Pagan Blog Project - X Marks The Spot

X Marks The Spot - or - Finding a starting point to re-connect with the Gods



So I have been thinking a lot lately about magickal systems, mainly because of my novel series, which as a large part of its story line, relies on a magickal and ethical system, that needed my attention, but also because of my own spirituality.

I have felt disconnected through the busyness of writing, educating my children, and my husbands business, that I have not had much time to connect spiritually with the Gods, and practice magick. Now I am itching, longing and craving to get back into this rhythm of connecting with the energy of what is. I hear the calling of the Goddess, and I am answering.

The question was what magickal system to focus upon in my own practice? With magickal system I am not speaking of the spiritual flavors that range from Wicca, to Druidism, to any of the other wonderful ways to be a Pagan, but the down to the bone way of creating change, working with and using power, and through that connect with the energy that makes the Universe and Source in all of its aspects and Gods.

 I am speaking of Elemental Magick, Kitchen Witchery, Mental Magick (which to me includes working with Law of Attraction), and such. All of them are fascinating, and a part of my personality is that I want to do it all, and now. That will only lead to a confused mess, and not much tangible result, I am fully aware of that.
So I guess time to go down the list, time to pick something, anything to get started, to stick with it, explore it to its fullest, and see where the Gods lead me to be.

Making a decision and sticking with it, is the beginning of productiveness.

The funny thing seems that I tend to answer my own questions, when I am writing, which it looks like, is the time when I get out of the way, let the Gods speak. My version of meditation, therapy, and spiritual worship wrapped all in one.

I asked, and the Universe answered.

I shall begin with Elemental Magick, and share some of my journey with you.

Goddess Blessings!



No comments:

Post a Comment