Pagan Blog Project 2014

Pagan Blog Project 2014

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Connecting to Source Energy - Connecting to the Goddess



In working through the Universal Laws, we offer our intent, vibration, thoughts and emotions on a continuous basis, sometimes unconscious, sometimes with full direction. Ritual, a devotional time, that with intent, raises our vibration to connect with the deity of our choosing, is one way to achieve this. Through pre-determined motions, and emotional connections, we separate the rest of the world from our spiritual experience, and with that are in alignment with whatever we choose to call the Universal Energy and whatever aspect of it we connect with.

That alignment can also be achieved through different techniques. Meditation, prayer, chanting as well as deliberate visualization removes our mundane distractions. We are able to serve ourselves and deity better during that time, allowing a two way stream of creation, without a strain of intent.

Spells are a form of this type connection as well. Through the methodical creation and handling of the energies of different objects (in its many forms), and our concrete focus upon the actions that partake in the spell, we call out our desire and allow simultaneously, as we remove our logical, critical thinking, that is usually focused on the current experienced reality, we get out of the way for manifestation to occur.

The intensiveness of our focus, not forced but steady and open, opens the doorway to change, to inspiration, communication and manifestation of desired outcome.


Gratitude Offering - Day One
As I mentioned in a previous post, I am offering my gratitude as a part of my daily devotion to Hecate. For the next 30 days as a part of acountability I will do so on this blog, as a part of the otherwise posted writings here. You can join me by writing your gratitude offering in the comment section below

Today, I am grateful for:

the food I can share with my family.
the internet connection that allows me to learn as well as teach, connect and make this large world a little smaller and more accessible.
the warmth of today's afternoon sun
the hand-grooming I received my cat
the beautiful freckles on my son's face
my daughter's intelligence and thoughfulness

Your turn!

Hail Hecate!

No comments:

Post a Comment